Niyaara Almond Glow Soap:
- Almond soaps are very effective in removing dead skin cells from your skin imparting a glow and refreshing it.
- It also helps in giving the skin a younger look by moisturizing the skin and preventing dryness.
- Regular use of Almond soap is a very good remedy for dark circles.
- Overall Almond soap is widely used for giving a luscious skin treatment.
Goat Milk Soap:
- Goat milk contains many vitamins, but it is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin.
- Goat milk soap will not dry your skin out like many other soaps.
- Goat milk contains important minerals for the skin such as selenium. Selenium can also help prevent damage to the skin from excessive exposure in the sun.
- Goat milk is packed with vitamins, such as A, B1, B6, B12, C, D, E, etc., and minerals, such as zinc, copper, iron, selenium, etc. Apart from that it also includes fatty acids, amino acids, citric acid, antioxidants and enzymes. All these are needed not just for our body but are also important for our skin. However, the best part is that goat milk can penetrate the surface layer of the skin fast and provide each of our tissues sufficient amounts of nutrients. In short, regular use of goat milk soap can feed the skin and nourish it from within.
- Goat milk soap helps balance the pH level of our body perfectly.
No Reviews Found