BaHa Skin Brightening Cream and Anti Pigmentation Cream Combo
- Moisturizes and nourishes
- Provides sun protection
- Gives radiant glowing skin
- Gives a fairer and illuminated look
- Lightens the skin tone
- Evens skin tone
- Suitable and efficacious through all skin types and seasons
- This anti pigmentation cream helps in decreasing formation of melanin, promoting skin brightening and reducing pigmentation. It protects the skin from sun damage, reduces age spots and improves skin complexion.
- Suitable for both men and women
- Ideal for all skin types
- Cream based
How to use: Take a dollop of the cream on to the palm. – Dot the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. – Using fingers, gently massage the cream in an upward and outward direction in a spiral motion.
If you wish for skin that has a flawless and illuminating glow, then this BaHa Skin Brightening Cream is formulated just for you. Skin Brightening Cream gives you a fair, illuminated look. Moisture rich yet so ultra light this crème melts into your skin with a silky feel. This formulation gently polishes your skin to reveal that illuminated look. This Crème replenishes and moisturizes your skin giving it an instant fairer glow. Its advanced skin lightening formula is infused with vitamins, to give you a radiant, flawless skin. Its smooth, rich texture suits all skin types and is perfect to add to your cosmetic kit. Look younger and glow every day with the BaHa Skin Brightening Cream – buy it now!
Anti pigmentation Cream makes you feel confident by vanish all the dirty dark patches and remove impurities. If you want to look fair & clear just use & see the magical difference just in 30 days.
- Helps in reducing pigmentation
- Decreases melanin production and prevents wrinkle formation
- Protects the skin from sun damage
- Reduces age spots and provides an even skin tone
How to use
Apply a generous amount of cream on your face and neck by massaging it on your skin in an upward motion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.